« Home | No more sickness » | Finished but now what? » | Peace » | We need each other » | Just about done "new season" » | None » | I thought this was kind of artsy. » | Just about to go to work » | The Joy of play » | Wednesday night prayer »

Good morning

Good morning.

Waking up at 4 in the morning is an interesting thing. Quiet times in the morning though are wonderful. I am getting up 20minutes before to read the word and pray. I found that not spending time with God in the morning actually makes me a little more tired than when I do. I woke up a little heavier today when compared to monday morning. But I still made the effort of having my quiet time.
So, God is so good and he is showing me how to enjoy this life. Currently I am reading Ecclesiastes and Supposively Solomon mentions that everything in this life is meaningless except God. All of our work, concerns, efforts will eventually reach the end. The end is the same for the rich/poor, wise/foolish.
This really puts in perspective the whole pursuit of knowledge. I have at times wanted to become full of knowledge, but God keeps reminding me that he is the most important. So I am encouraged to continue to seek his face.
Work is great. We have an awesome group of staff that really care for our patients. I want to start praying for these patients more. Starting out by just remembering to speak words of healing over them in my head. I don't know how effective that will be. I don't remember if the Bible or God has mentioned the difference between speaking it out loud versus in your head. "in terms of what is more effective". So today I am going to try that.
I need to go.
Lord be with me today. I love you so much. Give me the strength, opened mind and the energy to do your will today. Show me your will, your ways and your truth. Amen

Andre!

Good to see you posting once in a blue moon. Glad things are going well. May God answer your prayers and show you when it is appropriate to pray outloud for people.

love you man - need to do lunch soon.

Post a Comment