« Home | Tim and I » | Me » | Family and friends » | Good morning » | No more sickness » | Finished but now what? » | Peace » | We need each other » | Just about done "new season" » | None »

Great weekend

This weekend was exactly what I was hoping it would be."layed back." There was nothing sudo spiritual going on at the men's retreat this weekend. I just wanted to get away. The teachings were good, made me think and assess my life right now. Here are some things that I know I will be allowing God to work in me...

- time with him
- guitar practice
- contentment in my current life situation
- a more disciplined lifestyle. Not based on solely just my efforts but in communion with his guidance.

The highlight this weekend was just hanging with the guys. I have been around a lot of girls and it was a nice change. It really made me value the friendships I have through Gilbert vineyard.

The most amazing thing is that in all of our conversation we were naturally challenging each others beliefs, questioning different viewpoints and overall just building each other up through our questions and experiences.

It was a very enjoyable time.
Oh yeah and for the brothers, we learned how to "stick it out"!!!! :)