« Home | Inspiration » | This is the Story » | Important to accept » | On a journey searching for victory » | Prayer » | Encouragement » | Good morning » | Its been Tough » | Fun after the Rain!! » | Good ol Saturday »

Awesome

Ok, so since the last post I have been able to do some surrendering. God is so patient and merciful. Not that he needs to be reminded, its me that needs to be reminded to run to him more. This weekend and the start of this week I am surrendering the ever so struggle of school and the questions of my future. The things that I am hearing from God is to follow what I have a passion for and trust that God will take care of me in regards to financial concerns, occupation and ministry concerns. I can say this morning that I am able to trust him a little more, the pressures of getting good grades are off my shoulders, (I was too consumed). Because I am not paranoid about school more things have opened up. For example this weekend after church David K. and I took 3 of our teens out to native new Yorker and we watched some football together while grubbing. And from there I asked if they would be interested in getting together during the early part of the week to do schoolwork together. We started that last night and it ended up being myself and one other teen. We worked on our school for about an hour and a half, chatting inbetween and then afterwards I used our spare time to share life with him. Talked about things that God has been doing in my life and used that as encouragement for him.
I am so excited for what God is going to do. I have been saying I wanted to do this for so long but never took any action. I really felt the spirit of god during and after we met last night. Even was able to pray for him and the rest of his week. I know God is going to use this to draw more guys in so that we can encourage each other and be Jesus to our peers, co-workers and all that we encounter in our lives.

thank you Jesus for being so faithful, I ask that you would
continue to speak, guide and move.