« Home | More » | see me » | I thought this was interesting » | Sick and Behind » | Awesome » | Inspiration » | This is the Story » | Important to accept » | On a journey searching for victory » | Prayer »

Invisible

Bm7 A G
Oh God oh God,
Bm7 A G
In a room filled with others, standing next to me

Bm7 A G
Oh God oh God,

Bm7 A G
some familiar others distant to the likings of me


D A G
But what hurts the most is standing in a known
crowd but not being noticed
D A
It just breaks my heart
G
to be right there

but at the same time others are unaware

Bm7
I show my face, but nobody sees me
I am erased by others close to my heart

Ideas: stepping in stepping out, like the tide, and noby stops
and sees the beauty that it is.


Ideas for this song came from a friend of mine while we
were hanging out.

I gotta say I miss seeing you and Cela - even if it was just for a brief hug and a smile, or a session of accountabillity where we prayed for each other - you guys will always be in my heart - blessings on you.

Post a Comment